- Buy 50 pounds of onions or 20 pounds of potatoes
- Purchase a week's supply of groceries for two clients
- Pay for eight home-cooked meals
- Cover the cost of fuel for Manna trucks to make 37 deliveries of healthy meals
- Pay for a medication organizer to help patients manage their complex needs
Internationally, that money goes even farther. One lipstick can:
- Buy a pair of school shoes or stationery for a child orphaned by AIDS
- Provide education to five HIV-positive pregnant women, helping them prevent transmission to their unborn children
- Feed two children with two meals per day . . . for a month
All this from a little lipstick. To see what the new Viva Glam shades look like on people who aren't pop superstars, keep reading.
Two Bellas, two lipsticks, one consensus: these colors are much more wearable than we'd expected.On the left, it's Viva Glam Cyndi, a light red with a tinge of coral. On the right, it's Viva Glam Gaga, a cool blue-toned pink. We, and more than a few people at Sugar HQ, were surprised by how versatile the colors are. You'd think that Gaga's color would look as bold as it does on her by default, but in real life, it can also look more innocent. What do you think?