- Tint and/or perm your lashes — You could also get lash extensions, but they're pricey. Getting your lashes dyed and permanently curled makes mascara unnecessary for lots of people, it lasts for about six weeks, and a tint or perm should only cost you about $30.
- Braid the night before — Braided hairstyles can last most people at least a couple of days, so spend a little time one evening braiding your hair, then protect it overnight by pinning it up or covering it with a scarf or cap. Then, in the morning all you have to do is smooth down flyaways.
- Skip the foundation — All-over foundation looks great on the red carpet, but for everyday life it's much faster to substitute a light powder and then just use a concealer to cover spots.
- Use a tinted moisturizer with SPF — Another foundation-free option that multitasks beautifully is tinted moisturizer with SPF. It evens skin tone, covers up little imperfections, hydrates, and protects your skin in one swipe.
- Use a stain on your cheeks and lips — Stains are sheer, so blending them is much faster and easier than powder or lipsticks, and you don't have to worry about coordinating makeup colors if you use a double-duty product.
Like us on Facebook
Do you find yourself skipping makeup and hair in the morning just so you can grab 15 or 20 precious extra minutes of shut-eye? Or worse, are you losing sleep to an overlong makeup routine? Don't do it! There's no need to suffer for beauty in the mornings, and we've got a few beauty tricks up our sleeves that can speed up anyone's maquillage. See five of our easiest ways to make mornings less painful below.