Olivia Wilde's character, Quorra, wears a look that is perfect for a night out. To get the look, Rosalina recommends:
- Complexion: To create a slightly paled-out face, use a full-coverage foundation with a lighter-hued concealer.
- Cheeks: Apply a shimmering highlight powder on the cheeks, sides of the nose, and inner brows.
- Eyes: For the base, apply Mac Paint in Bare Canvas ($17), a champagne shimmer. Then, sweep on the brand's Paint Pot in Quite Natural ($17), a dirty chocolate brown, to the crease, and Bare Study, a soft beige with gold pearl, to highlight. Line the eyes with Mac's Eye Kohl Smolder ($15), a deep black. Blend and smudge to create both the shadow and liner. Finish by lining the eyes with a black pencil and topping the lashes off with black mascara.
- Lips: For a subtle lip, apply Mac Lipstick in Fresh Brew ($15), a creamed coffee.
- Powder: Add a tiny bit of silver powder or shadow to your regular powder to create a totally Tron light-reflective finish.
Photo courtesy of Disney