It's time again for Mascara Madness, in which we make our colleagues try out beauty products to see how they work in the real world. (Tough job, but someone's got to do it.)
Today's contender is Maybelline Full N’ Soft Mascara ($6). This drugstore mascara promises "full, soft, thick lashes without the brittle feel." Does it deliver? To see how this standby stacks up, just keep reading.
- As it promises, it really does keep lashes soft.
- It provides natural-looking fullness and length.
- Doesn't run, even when our tester is kicking ass on the soccer field.
- Removal is a breeze; it comes off with cleanser and water.
- Reapplication isn't necessary, but it does help at the end of the day.
- If you like a big, thick, dramatic look, this isn't the right mascara.