For her hair, Tresemmé celebrity stylist Mara Roszak gave Mila a French twist. To find out how she did it, just keep reading.
- Spray Tresemmé Naturals Finishing Spray ($4.50) on damp hair and rough blow dry to add body.
- Section off the top half of your hair and apply Tresemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boost Spray ($3.50) to give hair lift at the crown.
- Blow dry the top section, pin curling from front to back to add wave and texture.
- Pull the bottom section of your hair back tightly and gather as if you are creating a ponytail.
- Twist your hair upward starting at the nape of your neck and insert pins in a crisscross pattern at the crease.
- Undo pin curls on top section and tease your hair at the root.
- Brush the top section backward and tuck it underneath into French twist.
- To set your hair, spray on some extra-hold hairspray.
- Finally, to soften the look, gently loosen your hair around hairline and ears.
Image Source: Getty