Every month on BellaSugar, I present my picks for the top five beauty products, colors, and looks you simply must have right now. July typically has sizzling temperatures, and these items are just as hot! Check out these five buys that will help you look fabulous in July.
To find out about these must-haves, just
- I love metallic nails for summer, especially when they're in warm gold tones. This Shu Uemura nail polish ($16) is shimmery but not gaudy—just the way Fort Knox feet should be! i
- Sun can damage hair by drying it out. That's why I'm planning to have some of these Ted Gibson hair sheets ($25) ready. You just swipe them over hair and they do their magic restorative thing. Couldn't be easier.
- Bobbi Brown's Sandbar soap smells just like the beach, so even if you're miles away from the shoreline, you can pretend you're there.
- Will I be wearing 50+ SPF? You bet. La Roche-Posay's Anthelios ($39 and up) is a great non-greasy formula. Pricey, yes, but sunscreen is the best anti-aging product that exists. And I know it's worth the cost every time I get carded.
- Summer is the best time for a sheer, sparkly lip. I've got to try Buxom Lips ($18) from Bare Escentuals. It's a high-shine cooling gloss in light, girly, sherbet colors.