We really love hearing your takes on our stories, so we rounded up some of this week's funniest and most interesting comments. From cleavage tattoos to nail jewelry and rare beauty items, you had plenty to say.
- "Reminds me of a cocaine spoon pinky nail. Not diggin' it." — postmodernsleaze
- "I would love this as a means of protecting my poor snagged nail that I bit. And it's cool!" — Ladyseven
- "Looks kind of dumb and is way too expensive. Plus I agree with postmodernsleaze, it totally looks like a cocaine spoon." — lizlee89
For the rest of the best, just keep reading.
- "Ride me" sounds awful, but the "Happy Birthday" one can be fun. Imagine your loved one's face when they see it." — mmmarishka
- "Guess what? I'm pregnant! Now that's the way to tell him." — Betty Wayne
- "Some of those are pretty horrifying. Dang." — RoaringSilence
- "I'm a self-proclaimed nail junkie, as my username implies, LOL. Why is it so hard to find glow-in-the-dark, crackle, or foil/metallic nail polishes in stores?" — luvmylaquer
- "Oyin Handmade products for my hair would be purchased much more if they were in stores near me (Chicago). I also wish that it were easy to find a really dark powder at drugstores (dark ebony type complexion) that I can use for contouring. I feel for the girls who are actually ebony complexion and want makeup." — socialitedreams
- "I wish there were more products for people with hypersensitive skin and those with fragrance allergies! It's so frustrating to find products that won't give me headaches and/or hurt my skin!" — Ellenora