Naturally Clear Skin, a haircare and bath and body products company for African Americans, has just gotten a face lift. It has added new and improved curative ingredients to its skincare range at affordable drugstore prices. The five-product line penetrates deep into the skin's cells to hydrate, nourish, and banish dryness.
Naturally Clear Skin's secret is using a higher concentration of shea and cocoa butters, essential oils, and vitamins A, E, and D to really help condition the skin. Not only does indulging your body now come easy, but at budget-friendly prices (everything costs between $1.49 and $6.99), it also comes guilt-free!
For details about each of the five products in this range, read more
- Lip Balm ($1.49) is a creamy lip balm made from vitamin E, botanical extracts, and antioxidants to help soothe chapped lips as well as neutralize free radicals and protect vital skin cells.
- Hand Healing Cream ($5.99) is made from shea butter, botanical extracts, and vitamin E to help heal dry skin and prevent the formation of premature wrinkles.
- Body Butter Cream ($5.99) is a thick and smooth body cream made from pure cocoa butter, African shea butter, sugar cane extract, and olive oil. It smells delish and helps to smooth out the toughest of rough, dry, and chapped skin. It also helps skin retain moisture loss.
- Body Oil ($6.99) is made from sesame oil and aloe extract. It absorbs quickly to help deeply nourish dehydrated and dry skin. This is a great after-sun product.
- Body Butter Lotion ($5.99) is made from cocoa butter, shea butter, and alpha bioplex. It smells sweet and penetrates deeply into the skin to nourish and detoxify the deepest tissue layers.