- Quynh started by prepping Nikki's lids with a primer so that her eye makeup would wear well without smudging throughout the night.
- Then, she applied I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Biscotti ($5) to the inner corners of Nikki's eyes as a highlighter.
- Next, she smudged Java shadow ($5) along the upper lash line.
- To tie it together, Quynh used Tiki shadow ($5) on the lid and on the bottom lash line. Tip: Use an angled contour eye shadow brush to soften the shadow, bringing it upward into the crease for added drama.
- She finished by waterlining her inner lids with No Place to Run Eyeliner in Foxy Brown ($6) and by adding two coats of black mascara to the lashes.
Image Source: WireImage