The next OPI Collection does not fool around when it comes to color. The shades are spot-on renditions of the season's brights trend. Yellow? Check. Green? Check. Melon? Check. The colors are definitely not for the faint of heart.
There's nary a hint of shimmer or silliness in these colors; they are just pure, true, bright shades. The colors are more sheer than you'd expect, which is surprising considering how pigmented they look in the bottle. You definitely need two coats to achieve a solid color on your nail, but this helps them look subtle instead of severe, translating otherwise garish colors into something that's feminine and pretty.
I've been wearing Mod-ern Girl, a gorgeous salmon pink. To see which cutesy names OPI came up with this time, read more.
- That's Hot Pink is a bright, electric pink.
- Mod-ern Girl is a sheer, pinkish-melon color.
- Brights Power is a true, bright orange.
- The "It" Color is a sheer, bright yellow.
- Dating a Royal is a bright, royal blue.
- Green-Which Village is a pale, sheer pea-green.