Another month rolls in, and so I'm rolling out my must-haves for October. I had a little fun this time around, choosing some out-of-the-ordinary styles with Halloween in mind. To take a look at my picks, read more
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, so if you're planning to shop, why not think pink? Keep coming back to BellaSugar for pink-ribbon beauty suggestions each weekday.
- Take a cue from Anna Sui's spring runway look and try a burst of color on Halloween. No need to go permanent with your new shade—you can get a wig for as little as $12.99 online!
- Big hair is back! Check out my how-to-tease guide, and try a volumizing hair spray (like this Herbal Essences version) to hold it all together.
- Dark nails are huge for fall, but if you don't want to go with black or deep red, why not try a deep blue hue? The trick is to get a blue that's almost black, so it won't look too Warped-Tour-circa-1998. Check out some of my color suggestions (including a surprisingly affordable one from Nars) or head to your drugstore for Sally Hansen's Midnight Frost shade.
- MAC is just about to launch Mattene, its new collection of semi-matte lipsticks. I've had a chance to try them out and I'm in looooove. The colors are beautiful, the pigment doesn't disappear, and the formula doesn't dry out your lips. I think you'll be impressed!
I've shared my favorites, but now it's your turn. What do you absolutely have to have this month?