The stars sparkled and shined last night at the Oscars. We were here to capture all of the red carpet fashion and beauty trends, and even have the secrets on how to get them. Also, weigh in on the night's big winners and upsets. Check out all our coverage below!
Red carpet fashion coverage:
- Who was best dressed?
- Vote on all of Fab's fashion red carpet love it or hate it polls.
- 2010 Oscars trend: pretty in pink and purple
- Check out the Fab TV videos here
Red carpet and afterparty beauty coverage:
- Vote on all of Bella's beauty red carpet love it or hate it polls.
- Oscars trend alert: retro updos
- Red carpet beauty how-tos: Rachel McAdams and Gabourey Sidibe
- Get the glamorous hair of: Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lopez, and Anna Kendrick
See how to get these red carpet looks:
- Cameron Diaz's eye-catching beaded strapless gown
- Amanda Seyfried's angelic white gown
- Sigourney Weaver's red, sexy one-shoulder stunner
- Paula Patton's bright orange draped dress
- Monique's bold blue number
Check out our show and press room coverage:
- Sandra Bullock talks kissing Meryl, feuding with George, and her Razzie
- Watch the touching Oscar tribute to John Hughes
- Mo'Nique: "I am a stand-up comedian who won an Oscar!"
- Watch Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart take the Oscar stage!
- Jeff Bridges may start a country band with Colin Farrell!
- Christoph Waltz talks dizzying award season in the press room!
- Kathryn Bigelow wins big and fields questions on directing, history, and ex James Cameron