- For a true, rich copper: Try Frédéric Fekkai Salon Color in Lucy 6R Copper.
- For subtle color plus highlights: Try L'Oréal's two-step Couleur Experte in Ginger Twist ($14), a light golden copper brown.
- If natural hair dye is what you seek: Naturtint's Permanent Hair Colorant in 8C Copper Blonde ($17) is ammonia-free and made with vegetable ingredients.
- For something with a bold red intensity: L'Oréal's Superior Preference in Intense Red Copper ($9) will provide just the right amount of vibrancy for the more daring.
- If you're feeling noncommittal: Try a demipermanent, like Umberto Beverly Hills' U Color Italian Demi Color Kit in 8.43 ($12), a light copper-gold.
Image Source: Getty