Hollywood's best and brightest came together tonight at the SAG Awards in LA. The ladies sparkled in a rainbow of colors to compliment their sexy and sultry makeup. We've got everything you may have missed in fashion, beauty and live press room coverage below!
Red carpet fashion coverage:
- Vote on all of Fab's fashion red carpet love it or hate it polls
- Who was the most fab dressed in feminine lace details?
- Who was the most fab in a white hot gown?
- Who was the best dressed?
- Closer look: 15 gorgeous SAG Awards earrings!
- Red carpet trend: a rainbow of hues rules the red carpet
Red carpet beauty coverage:
- Vote on all of Bella's beauty red carpet love it or hate it polls
- Check out all the hottest manicures from the red carpet
- How to get Kyra Sedgwicks's sultry red carpet makeup
- How to get Jenna Fischer's chic deconstructed ponytail
- How to get Lea Michele's soft smoky eye in shades of plum and lavender
- How to get Tina Fey's modern update on Old Hollywood glamour
- How to get Amy Adams's sleek pony
- How to get Natalie Portman's award worthy SAG makeup
- How to get Hilary Swank's voluminous curls
See how to get these red carpet looks and more:
- Julie Bowen's sexy, black jumpsuit
- Mila Kunis's McQueen stunner
- Julianna Margulies's floor length sweetheart gown
Reactions from the press room:
- Modern Family celebrates their win and the compliments they get from their audience
- Julianna Margulies calls her award "an embarrassment of riches"
- Christian Bale says winning on his birthday feels "pretty freaking good!"
- Claire Danes talks winning and idolizing Meryl Streep
- The King's Speech cast celebrates their SAG wins and says it's "the perfect award"