Summer days are all about a fun, laid-back vibe, but amid all the outdoor festivities and bikini-clad weekends, your hair, skin, and body can take a beating. So whether you're recovering from sun-parched hair or a tender sunburn, we have the solutions to all your Summer beauty sins.
- Spending time poolside is one of the highlights of Summer, but chlorine can wreak havoc on your hair. Stay gorgeous even after some pool water buildup with these chlorine-neutralizing tips.
- Try our DIY hydrating spritz to revive dried-out strands.
- Give your hair dryer a break and try one of these blow dryer-free hairstyles.
- Bring Summer-damaged hair back to life with one of these three fixes.
- Extra sun exposure can lead to unwanted sun spots and acne. We have everything you need to know about dark spot treatments to get that glowy look back.
- Since you've lightened up your skin care routine for Summer, find out what you should start doing now to prep your skin for Fall.
- Despite Summer humidity, your skin could still use a hydration boost. Find out four different ways to use a face spray for a more refreshed complexion.
- SPF is always in season, but here are sunscreen tips to help you enjoy the last days of Summer.
- Too much time in the sun can leave your skin dry, irritated, and possibly burnt. Soothe your skin with these 10 after-sun solutions under $10.
- Regular shaving can lead to razor burn, but here's how to prevent those red bumps in the first place.
- Fix a botched self-tanning job with some tricks to removing blotchy color.
- Run out of aloe? You can heal your sunburn with these at-home remedies.
- If traipsing around in sandals has left your feet rough and dry, we have three ways to soften up your soles.