- Begin by spritzing on a volumizing spray on wet hair, like Mark Mega Volume Root Lifting Spray ($5). Then blow-dry, scrunching to create even more volume. For thicker or curly hair, try Tommy Guns Clever Curls & Waves Texture Spray ($10), which will give the hair a smoother texture, all while making your strands more manageable.
- Once the hair is dry, use a fine-toothed comb to backcomb, alternating sections of your hair from the crown forward. For extra hold on fine hair, use hairspray on each section you tease.
- Pull hair back, bringing it in relatively snugly on the sides but keeping it loose on top.
- Plait a soft but secure braid from the nape of your neck down.
- Spray the braid with a shine mist like Victoria's Secret So Sexy Brilliant Shine Mist ($10) to make the style look glossy and healthy.
Image Source: WireImage