- "$75? Why not just get some temporary tats for $5 or less and put them on yourself? You can even get temporary name tattoos at Toys R Us." — Spiderlove
- "I have a Sharpie. I'll do it for half the price." — Pistil
Get the rest of the best when you read more.
- "Need? No. But a lot of what is considered culturally beautiful (in any culture) causes suffering to many women." — leslievanhouten
- "Errrm, no. I think most of the painful activities can make you marginally prettier, but never more beautiful. Moreover, the most beautiful people I know have never plucked, waxed, or otherwise suffered in order to look how they do." — ticamorena
- "I don't understand celebrity fragrances. They always wind up on a rack at a discount store." — Sundown321
- "If she comes out with a fruity floral, I'll puke! How do all these celebrity fragrances even sell when they all smell so generic?" — postmodernsleaze
Image Source: Thinkstock