It was a delightfully colorful Saturday night on the SAG Awards red carpet. The stars stayed dry (unlike at the Golden Globes) and we were there to capture all of the red carpet fashion and beauty looks as well as report live from the press room. Check out our coverage below!
Red carpet fashion coverage:
- Who was best dressed?
- Vote on all of Fab's fashion red carpet love it or hate it polls.
- Red carpet trend: White Out
Red carpet beauty coverage:
- Vote on all of Bella's beauty red carpet love it or hate it polls.
- Red carpet beauty trend: Naked Nails
See how to get these red carpet looks:
- Sigourney Weaver's elegant black gown
- Jennifer Carpenter's tight white mini
- Christina Hendricks's dramatic red one-shoulder gown
- Carey Mulligan's strapless red frock
- Christina Applegate in Grecian gray
Check out our live press room coverage:
- Sandra Shows Her Grateful Side in the SAG Press Room
- The Inglourious Basterds Winners Keep Brad in the Loop
- Betty White Celebrates Her Lifetime of Achievements
- Michael C. Hall Celebrates His SAG Win in the Press Room
Check out BuzzSugar to see the full list of SAG Award winners!