Remember back in early March when I told you that Sally Hansen was partnering with Carmindy Bowyer from What Not to Wear to create a makeup line called Natural Beauty? Well, it has finally launched and I've just had the chance to check out the goods. The collection includes 16 items ranging from cream bronzers to lip glosses. The products are light in texture and rich in pigment. If I had to rate their blendability, I'd give them a seven on a scale of one to 10.
My favorite products include the powder bronzers, the cream and powder blushes, and the liquid eyeliner. Everything is paraben-free and full of natural, gentle, and healthy ingredients such as soy, bamboo, and fruit. For details and prices on each of the 16 items, read more.
- Luminous Matte Pressed Powder: ($11.95)
- Your Skin Makeup: (liquid foundation, $12.95).
- Luminizing Face Primer: ($9.95)
- Fast Fix Concealer: ($8.95)
- Truly Translucent Loose Powder: ($12.95)
- Natural Powder Blush: ($10.95)
- Sheerest Cream Blush: ($8.95)
- Sheerest Cream Bronzer: ($11.95)
- Sun Glow Powder Bronzer: ($12.95)
- Fast Fix Eye Shadow Base: ($7.95)
- Instant Definition Eye Shadow Palette: ($7.95)
- Always Perfect Liquid Eye Liner: ($7.95)
- Lift and Define Mascara: ($7.95)
- Moisture Plump Lip Balm: ($8.95)
- Color Comfort Lip Color: ($9.95)
- Natural Shine Lip Gloss: ($7.95)