- Callus removal — Having calluses isn't actually a bad thing. In fact, if you're a runner or are serious about a sport, you probably need yours. Plus, having your calluses peeled off or shaved away leaves you open to infections and injury.
- Extra deep conditioning — If you've had a perm or color service, your salon should already make sure that your hair is in good shape when you leave.
- Acrylic soak offs — You can't remove gel nails on your own, but you can definitely get acrylics off at home without a hassle. You just have to soak your tips in acetone nail polish remover for 10 or 15 minutes (in a well-ventilated room, please).
- Paraffin treatments — The warm wax feels good, but it doesn't make enough of a difference to justify the high price most places charge for it.
- Hair glosses — These are great for making your hair look healthy and shiny, but the version you can buy at the drugstore is just as good and easy to use as well.
Image Source: Thinkstock