- Callus removal — Having calluses isn't actually a bad thing. In fact, if you're a runner or are serious about a sport, you probably need yours. Plus, having your calluses peeled off or shaved away leaves you open to infections and injury.
- Extra deep conditioning — If you've had a perm or color service, your salon should already make sure that your hair is in good shape when you leave.
- Acrylic soak offs — You can't remove gel nails on your own, but you can definitely get acrylics off at home without a hassle. You just have to soak your tips in acetone nail polish remover for 10 or 15 minutes (in a well-ventilated room, please).
- Paraffin treatments — The warm wax feels good, but it doesn't make enough of a difference to justify the high price most places charge for it.
- Hair glosses — These are great for making your hair look healthy and shiny, but the version you can buy at the drugstore is just as good and easy to use as well.