What's a celebration without gifts? Well, for the 100th anniversary of L'Oréal (it's been in the US for 55 years), the company is offering savings on star products. Its founder, French chemist Eugène Schueller, not only developed the first permanent hair color using an oxidation process, he built a beauty empire with goods now sold in over 150 countries. (Unfortunately, it must be noted, he was also an anti-semitic fascist — though L'Oréal is now far removed from his beliefs.)
Here's where your gifts come in: For one week only during June and July, a star product will be featured . . . and offered at a super low price — up to 50 percent off — at local drugstores and other mass market retailers. Find out the items and prices when you read more.
- Voluminous Volume Building Mascara ($5)
- Colour Riche Lipcolour ($5)
- Excellence Haircolor ($6)
- True Match Super-Blendable makeup collection ($6)
- EverPure haircare collection ($6)
- Revitalift skincare collection ($10)
Why would I check it out? Because I'm worth it. Zing!