- For movement, volume, and shine, Vetica started by blow-drying the back and crown of Scarlett's hair with Moroccanoil Oil Treatment ($39).
- Next, he directed the hair back and away from Scarlett's face, bringing it back to the nape, and then up and toward the crown.
- With a one-inch curling iron, he curled small sections of hair, starting from the nape, up toward the crown. From the crown forward, he curled the hair back, away from her face. Hint: when done, you should have a tight set of curls, all directed up toward the crown area.
- Once done curling, Vetica set with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray ($21).
- To bring it all together, Vetica vigorously brushed the hair, directing it up and away from the face, and up from the neck toward the crown.
- Then, he backcombed the hair to define the up-and-away shape, using more hairspray to set.
- Next, he attached the brooches to the sides, after which he brushed out the top of the hair to give it wave. For even more height, he backcombed the crown, set with hairspray, and topped off with Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray ($26).
Image Source: Getty