- Gianpaolo began by lining Scarlett’s inner and outer eyelids with Crayon Intense Eyeliner in Dahlia ($29).
- Next, he blended the purple shadow from the Eyeshadow Duo in Dazzling ($36) and the pink shadow from The Eyeshadow Duo in Guilty ($36) on her eyelids.
- To complete the eye look, Gianpaolo applied several coats of black mascara on her top and bottom lashes.
Lips and cheeks:
- To complement the smoky eye, Gianpaolo kept the rest of the face natural by applying a bit of Luminous Cheek Color in Provocative ($44) on the upper portion of Scarlett’s cheeks.
- Then, he finished the look off with The Classic Cream Lipstick in Nude ($30) on her lips.
Image Source: WireImage