We've all woken up a little too late to wrangle our hair into any manageable style, but Sarah Hyland showed us that textured, second-day hair can actually work in our favor. The Modern Family actress stepped out to an appearance on SiriusXM Radio yesterday with a tousled ponytail we can't wait to try out. To achieve her bedhead texture, start with second-day hair and follow our tips below!
- Use a dry shampoo, like Alterna Caviar Antiaging Shampoo  ($22), at your roots to soak up excess oil. Apply the powder, work it into your roots, let it sit for five minutes, then brush it out completely.
- Part your hair to the side, and then use a teasing comb  on random sections of hair to add dimension.
- Secure your ponytail about two inches from the ends of your hair with a thin, clear hair tie.
- Pull a section of hair out of the back of your ponytail, and wrap it around the elastic for a more polished look.
- Finish with a spritz of hairspray.