Today, our tanner of choice is classic Mystic Tan Lotion ($38). To see the review and before-and-after pictures, just keep reading.
- The color is dark enough to be noticeable, but not orange, even on fair skin.
- The lotion consistency makes application easy.
- The glove it comes with is great, since it keeps your palms from getting stained.
- You have to be really careful when applying — streaking is a big hazard.
- It has a strong self-tanner smell.
- The glove covers your hand, but you can end up with orange circles on your wrist as a result.