This new deep, dark and rich Wear Your Chocolates collection is part of the Fall 2007 Drop Dead Gorgeous Collection. Inside of the Chocolate Bliss Kit, you'll find five different items that contain a total of twelve products and three tools. Individually, everything would cost $120, but this collection is $80 — I'd say that's a pretty sweet deal. (Sorry, couldn't resist the pun!) This limited-edition collection won't be around forever, so you may want to consult your gift list and decide who's deserving of this decadent treat.
To read about each of the products in the Wear Your Chocolates collection, read more
- Chocolates Eye Color Palette includes five day-to-night sultry neutral shadows in Buttercream, Toffee, Caramel, Malt and Truffles as well as a double-ended brush for blending and lining.
- Velvet Eye Liner in Black Chocolate is a rich brown definer powder pencil on one end, with a smudge tool at the other end.
- Double Dose Blush in Parfait is an ethereal rose-colored blush that can be layered to create a natural or striking glow.
- Double Lip Liner in Cocoa Rose houses one of Senna's best-selling nudes on one end and a subtle rose shade on the other end. Either of these shades work well with almost any lipstick or gloss.
- Double Dose Lip Lacquer in Chocolate Cherry tastes just like chocolate — mmm! There is beigey-pink shade on one end and a decadent chocolate brown on the other.