Emily Blunt looked ravishing last night at the LA premiere of her new movie, The Wolfman. She had an elegant but attention-catching pheasant feather fascinator in her hair and complemented it with gorgeous silver and gold eye makeup. It's a combination that will work beautifully with most skin tones and eye colors. So if you're interested in getting Emily's precious metal eyes too, just keep reading.
- Begin by waterlining your eyes with a waterproof black liner. Then, apply a primer on your upper lids and right below your lower lash line (you'll be putting powdery liner there, and you don't want raccoon eyes). If you like a shadow base to make your colors pop more, sweep a nude shadow across the entire upper lid.
- In the inner corners of your eye and on the first third of your upper lid, use a small shadow brush or sponge applicator to apply a gold shadow from lash line to crease. On the centers of your lids, apply a chunky metallic silver shadow. And at the outer corner of your eyes, apply a classic smoky gray. To see the colors I'm talking about, just look at the widget below.
- Lightly blend all three, pulling the colors up above the crease for a light wash of smoky sparkles. Put several generous coats of mascara on your upper lashes, then wet a liner brush or pointed tipped applicator and use your smoky gray shadow to line your lower lash line.
Lips and cheeks:
- Apply a rose pink blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Fill your lips in with a light pink liner, then go over them with a candyfloss-colored lip gloss.