How do I love these Anti-Body Bath Fizzers ($9.95)? Let me count the ways:
- They're vegan, paraben-free, and not tested on animals.
- They're tucked in a cute farm-themed recyclable carton.
- They smell like fresh lemongrass (or lavender or flowers, if you prefer).
- You get six for just under $10 — an affordable bit of luxury.
- They fizz up, then soften skin with shea butter.
- Best of all, the fair-trade shea butter provides jobs for women in Togo.
You might find your own reasons, but these six are a pretty good start.