I haven't seen a group of warm, neutral shades like this new Flirt! Cosmetics Totally Bronze Spring Color Collection in some time. All of the colors are tame and flattering, letting you get a sun-goddess look without laying out in the sun. There are golden peachy-pinks for the eyes, lips and cheeks and golden bronze shades for the face. These are transition products than can take you from the first peek of spring all the way through the end of summer.
I've been playing around with all seven of the products for about a week now, and I've grown especially fond of Show-Stopper, a shimmery and versatile coppery-shell colored powder eye shadow. Also, the Foxy Bronze bronzer is a true golden brown, without any signs of orange. The collection will be available at Kohl's and online this March. For pricing and details about each of the products,
- New Dreamy Eyes Eyeshadow in Show Stopper ($10) is a pale shell, bronze, copper power shadow that can be worn all over the lid or blended together with a darker crease color.
- New Bring On The Bronze Bronzing Powder in Foxy Bronze and Golden Minx ($12) are two shades of shimmery bronzers that create a warm, sun-kissed effect on your cheeks, forehead, nose, chin and decolletage.
- New Squeeze Me Super Shiny Lip Gloss in Pinkster ($10) is a semi-sheer, moisturizing bubblegum pink lip gloss with bronze specks.
- New Glamourazzi Extreme Lip Lacquer in Spotlight ($12) is a fabulous deep golden pinky-bronze lip product with the coverage of a lipstick but the shine of a lip gloss . . . but more on this later!
- Far Out Lengthening Mascara in Extreme Brown ($11.50) is a deep brown mascara designed to lengthen, lift and separate lashes.
- I’m Whipped Eyeshadow Mousse in Cross My Heart ($12) is a lighter than air, shimmery, golden pink, cream eye shadow.