The following post was written by Trisha P.  who blogs at Stuff I Love Blog  and is part of POPSUGAR Select Beauty .
Spring has sprung, and it's time to spruce up your nail polish collection with a few new shades!
My favorite shades of Spring range between soft pastels, which remind me of fresh flowers, and neons, which remind me of the bright, warm glow of the sun.
This Spring, I plan on wearing a multitude of shades that inspire me to get outdoors and enjoy some fresh air. So sit back, kick up your feet, and enjoy checking out these amazing nail polishes!
From left to right:
- Wet n Wild Mega Last Nail Polish  ($2)
- Deborah Lippmann Build Me Up Buttercup Nail Polish  ($19)
- Color Club Safari Sunset Nail Polish  ($8)
- Butter London Fruit Machine Nail Polish  ($15)
- Essie Fashion Playground Nail Polish  ($9)
- OPI Sheer Tints Color Tinted Top Coat in Don't Violet Me Down  ($4)