Looks like The Hills is unstoppable. Zoya has created six new shades of toluene-, formaldehyde- and DPB-free nail enamel and three new shades of sheer shiny lip gloss. They're named after LC and company.
It makes sense, especially since Whitney and Heidi are setting nail trends of their own. You'll appreciate that these colors are much more likable than some of the characters, and they're perfect for your upcoming party circuit. My favorite shade is Elodie, a vibrant melon-colored polish. Check out the colors below and let me know what color you like the most. Even if it turns out to be Heidi, I'll forgive you.
For a description of each of the nail polishes and lip glosses, read more.
Nail Enamel ($6 each)
- Audrina is a creamy purplish red.
- Whitney is a bright fuchsia shade.
- Lo is an electric bubblegum pink.
- Elodie is a pop of poppy melon.
- Heidi is a fruity, neon orange.
- LC is a soft and shiny summer red.
Lip Gloss ($6 each)
- Brody's Girl is a sheer red shade.
- Datenight is a deep vinyl red which is actually available for order now.
- KissKiss is a glossy purplish mauve.