I can't believe Summer is here! My favorite part is traveling, but with the hot temperature, I really pare down my products. Today, I'm sharing my five Summer travel essentials. Enjoy!
1. Bare Minerals Pure Brightening Serum Foundation ($29): I'm obsessed with this good-for-skin foundation. It's very lightweight but gives coverage. Plus, it has broad-spectrum SPF.
2. Revlon Lip Balm Stain ($8): If you don't like lipsticks or lip glosses but want color, you've got to give this a try! There are three formulas (original, matte, and shimmer) and plenty of colors for everyone. I've been loving orange lips, and they're so hot for Summer!
3. Moroccanoil Treatment ($15): This product is a multitasker! I swear by this to keep my tresses in top shape in the Summer heat. I simply wet my hair and put the oil in before hitting the beach or pool. It also keeps frizz at bay! I even put this on my legs to shave with or after shaving for a silky glow.
4. Maybelline Volum'Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara ($7): If I'm sweating or swimming, this mascara does not go anywhere. It even survived me watching the Summer tearjerker, The Fault in Our Stars!
5. Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum ($10): Don't forget to keep your body protected with this broad-spectrum sunscreen. My tip: I take cotton pads, coat them in sunscreen, and keep in a zippered sandwich bag for sunscreen on the go!
Now, what are your Summer beauty travel essentials?