- Instead of traditional lipstick and powder blush, use a water blush or cheek and lip stain, like Jelly Pong Pong Supermodel Stain ($16). Stains last for at least a few hours, and the color won't melt off or move.
- If you've got runny mascara issues even after you've used a waterproof formula, consider getting your lashes tinted. It'll give you a soft, natural look, and the cost isn't prohibitive. Or, you know, go without.
- If you're using cream or liquid foundation, consider switching to mineral. Because mineral and powder foundations are dry to begin with, the heat doesn't have as much of an effect on them.
- Don't skip the primer. It may seem counterintuitive because primers are usually a little creamy, but even in heat, they can help your makeup stay in place.
- Switch your eyeliner formula. If you usually use a pencil or gel eyeliner, consider switching to liquid. Even the best, most waterproof liners run when they get warm enough.
Image Source: Thinkstock