It's the first day of Summer, and can't you dig the sunshine? In the immortal words of the Bradys, love and sun are the same, after all. In spirit of the warmer weather ahead, I've put together a few products that will make the season so bright you'll have to wear shades. Enough of the silly, let's get to it. Here are five fun ways you can enjoy the sun without the burn.
- Tasha "Beaded Daisy" Headband ($32) — A festively fun and yellow hair accessory. Need I say more?
- Avon Sunset Glow ($7) — There's something so cool and retro about the design of this multitoned bronzer. Just sweep anywhere the sun would hit to get a naturally sun-kissed look. (Also available in Sunset Bronze.) If one shade's all you want, try the similarly sunny Maybelline ExpertWear Singles Bronzers ($4.50), available in three shades, Sun Light, Forever Warm, and Salsa Sun.
- Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil ($26) — A lightweight hair mist that works to condition and provide SPF for your hair. So long, faded color and frazzled strands.
- Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries Golden Light Eau de Parfum Spray ($55) — If you could bottle up sunshine into a perfume, wouldn't you? That's exactly what Bare Escentuals' Leslie Blodgett did with her new scent, which contains notes like bergamot, honeysuckle, and orris.
- Paul & Joe Nail Enamel in Soleil ($14) — A frosty tangerine hue. It doesn't get any more summery than this.