- Tasha "Beaded Daisy" Headband ($32) — A festively fun and yellow hair accessory. Need I say more?
- Avon Sunset Glow ($7) — There's something so cool and retro about the design of this multitoned bronzer. Just sweep anywhere the sun would hit to get a naturally sun-kissed look. (Also available in Sunset Bronze.) If one shade's all you want, try the similarly sunny Maybelline ExpertWear Singles Bronzers ($4.50), available in three shades, Sun Light, Forever Warm, and Salsa Sun.
- Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil ($26) — A lightweight hair mist that works to condition and provide SPF for your hair. So long, faded color and frazzled strands.
- Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries Golden Light Eau de Parfum Spray ($55) — If you could bottle up sunshine into a perfume, wouldn't you? That's exactly what Bare Escentuals' Leslie Blodgett did with her new scent, which contains notes like bergamot, honeysuckle, and orris.
- Paul & Joe Nail Enamel in Soleil ($14) — A frosty tangerine hue. It doesn't get any more summery than this.