One day after a 6.0 aftershock hit Haiti, the survivors' need is just as great. Tomorrow, stars like Rihanna and Robert Pattinson will appear on the Hope for Haiti telethon in hopes of raising money. And as we previously reported, Avon has donated $1 million to relief efforts. Other beauty companies are pitching in, too; if you're already planning to shop, here are some ways to help while doing so. (As always, you can donate on your own, too.)
- At Ken and Dana design, $30 of each $60 b-side rights necklace necklace will be donated to the Red Cross. The necklace design features the identifier for the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, which abolished national-origin quotas for immigrants.
- Through Jan. 27, Freeze 24/7 is donating 50 percent of proceeds on all orders to the American Red Cross.
- Josie Maran Cosmetics is donating 50 percent of proceeds from online sales to the Red Cross through Feb. 1.
- Anthony For Men is donating 10 percent of proceeds from sales of Action by Anthony For Men to Partners in Health.
- Through Feb. 14, Bond No. 9 is donating 10 percent of proceeds from sales of its The Scent of Peace fragrance to the American Red Cross.
- Sunday Riley is donating 10 percent of all proceeds to UNICEF through Feb. 15.
Know of others? Leave a comment.