Box of Chocolates by Colorescience, $150, is a six piece collection of chocolate flavored and mint scented lip glazes that brighten your smile and freshen your breath! Each Lip Candy Glaze is accented with sweet, rich pure quadruple chocolate extract and mint which is both refreshing and surprisingly really delicious.
This lip gloss is more matte than sheer and it definitely has more of a lipstick texture than a gloss. It's not sticky at all, and goes on silky smooth.
This box of chocolates collection comes in a fab coppertone box filled with six different colored candy glazes inside. Each of the colors can be layered together, or worn alone. The colors are also sold separately for $25.
To read about each of the Lip Candy Glaze colors in the collection, read more
- Suga' Babe is a warm, cinnamon-y hue
- Chocolate Covered Cherry is an alluring, black cherry-red lip gloss
- Cotton Candy is a deep, sultry magenta with a slight glimmer
- Jelly Bean is a poppy orange-red hue with a subtle shimmer
- Taffy is a vibrant pink color with a dazzling shimmer
- Gum Drop is a brighter, more playful pink hue