Hey there, Mrs! After all that work buffing, waxing, toning, brightening and beautifying, the ceremony is now over and you're not looking as perfect as you did in the wedding photos. Well, just because you have gazillions of thank-you notes to write, doesn't mean that you can't take a couple of breaks to primp and indulge!
Don't forget all of the little tricks that you used to get beautiful for the big day. I've gathered a checklist of things to remember. What's great about this list is that while you may have gone to a salon to have many of these treatments done professionally, now that the pressure of the big day is off, you can pamper yourself right at home. For the detailed list, read more
- Wash your face every morning and evening with a facial cleanser of your choice.
- Moisturize your skin with a cream that contains SPF for the day and something that will treat your skin type for the evening.
- Exfoliate twice a week and apply a clarifying mask at least once a week.
- Every six to eight weeks you'll want to touch up your teeth as well. There are tons of tooth whitening products on the market to keep your smith shiny, bright and stain-free!
- Purchase new makeup colors for the next change of season. You spent all that money, time and energy choosing the perfect colors for you face, so do that again for the opposite season to ensure you are wearing the most flattering colors. Your makeup artist is a great person to ask for advice.
- Drink plenty of water and watch what you eat. You'd never dream of picking up a Ho-Ho before the big day, so while it's OK to indulge from time to time, mind your empty calories.