Every month on BellaSugar, I'll give you my picks for the top five beauty products, colors, and looks you simply must have right now. This month, as we make the transition from springtime to summer, it's all about looking fresh, girly, and a little bit shimmery. Here are five ways to be beautiful in May.
- Glitter Eye Pencils: Metallic eyes were all over the Spring runways — particularly thick, sparkly liners.
- Lancome Proenza Pink Lipstick: This limited-edition shade is such a must-have that it's already sold out! You can pay a pretty penny on eBay, or try a matte fuchsia shade.
- Liquid Luminizers: Perfect for springtime skin, these shimmery highlighters will give you a healthy, bright glow.
- Hot-Pink Nail Polish: Bid adieu to the goth-nail look and embrace brights! I particularly like Essie's Bachelorette Bash.
- Loose Waves and Center Parts: With all that shimmery, pink stuff, take a page from Jessica Alba and keep your locks on the simple side with this trendy style.