The Sally Hansen and Tracey Reese collaboration has been going strong for six seasons now. It's no surprise. Bringing affordable, trendy nail polish shades to the masses is always a hit, especially during this blah economy. To lighten your mood (and wallet), this season's polish collection, aka the "Garden of Fantasy," takes its inspiration directly from the feminine and modern pieces of Reese's Spring 2009 show. Romantic and colorful, Sally Hansen's Salon Nail Lacquers ($6 each) feature seven limited-edition shades ranging from watercolor pastels to deep, vibrant tones.
To discover more about the shade selection, read more.
The limited-edition shades are available in March, and include:
- Tassel: A rich gold that's got just the right amount of sparkle.
- Honeydew: A lively teal blue with a little shimmer.
- Azalea: A bright red.
- Nasturtium: A vivid coral/tangerine.
- Forsythia: A soft chartreuse. The boldest of the bunch.
- Night Hydrangea: A mellow purple with just the slightest hint of pearlescence.
- Beet Stain: A beautifully wearable purplish red.