On Friday, I showed you the Night version of the beautiful and new Vincent Longo 2007 Fall/Winter Village Chic Collection. Today, I bring you the Day Collection. As opposed to warm, rich earth tones, these colors are cool and have more of a bohemian quality. The range features lots of peaches, caramels, burgundies, and of course metallic shadows. The line is more ethereal, soft, and natural, yet it still encompasses a glowy and feminine style.
To learn about all of the items Vincent Longo 2007 Fall/Winter Village Chic Day Collection,
- Duo Lip Pencil in Toffee/Toast ($26) is a lip liner that houses a warm-golden nude shade on one side (toffee) and a medium-golden brown shade on the other (toast).
- Shimmer Souffle in Copperleif & Gingerei ($24) are creamy lightweight whipped mousse eye shadows in two new shades: Copperleif (shimmering bronze) and Gingerei (salmony-peach).
- Eyeshadow Trio in Trastevere ($30) is a group of three complementary light-reflecting pearl powder eye shadows.
- Lip & Cheek Gel Stain in Apollonia ($22.50) is a gorgeous new sheer plummy burgundy.
- Day Play Duo Compact Powder Blush in Botticelli Dawn ($35) contains a lighter color for highlighting and a brighter shade to help create that pop of color. Tip: Apply the play side of the blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend outward towards your hairline.
- Body Blush in Cassata ($35) is a rich powder that contains pearlescent beads that add some shimmer to your face and body.