Virgos are perfectionists, which can be both good and bad. On the one end they are devoted, resourceful, and analytical, but when times are tough, they can become overwhelmed by the details. Those born under this sixth sign of the zodiac, however, are some of the most loving, faithful, and charitable types around. Besides, how can you resist this characteristically baby-faced bunch? Famous Virgos include Beyoncé Knowles, Salma Hayek, Jennifer Hudson, Rachel Bilson, Lea Michele, Cameron Diaz, Nicole Richie, Pink, Macy Gray, and Amy Poehler.
To bring out your inner Virgo beauty: Focus on earthy-toned colors; Virgos are Earth signs, after all. Think: beiges, greens, tans, and browns — but don't go too blah. Add a pop of color to personalize your style, just like Beyoncé and Cameron often do. Blue is also a great shade to turn to as it lends a cool, refined feel to an already-cool, refined personality. To find out more about the Virgo-themed products above, just keep reading.
- Eau de toilette: Soular Therapy Astrological Heavenly Body Eau de Toilette ($26) contains clean, herbaceous notes of clary sage and wintergreen to accentuate Virgo's, dedicated nature.
- Shampoo and wash: Zodiac Baby Shampoo and Wash ($18) is scented with notes of saffron and parsley.
- Compact mirror: Estée Lauder Zodiac Virgo Compact ($70) instantly allows a put-together Virgo to be even more so.
- Virgo pendant: Gorjana Astrology Charm Necklace in Virgo ($50), a gold pendant displaying Virgo's symbol, (♍, the virgin).
- Eye shadow palette: YSL Ombres Quadrilumieres in Absinthe Green ($54), a four-shade palette with Virgo-centric shades of mint and forest greens, along with a periwinkle blue thrown in for good measure.