Well, I've told you everything you need to do to get beautiful for the big day. Now let's turn our attention to your beauty timeline on the actual day of the wedding. The most important thing is giving yourself enough time so you don't feel rushed, so follow this step-by-step guide to arranging your day. Good luck!
- Wake up on the early side and immediately drink a tall glass of water. Then, do a relaxing wedding day workout that suits your routine.
- When you get back around mid-morning, eat something light and high in protein.
- About four to five hours in advance of your call time, take a shower. Before getting out of the shower, give yourself a cool rinse to close your pores and hair cuticles.
- Next, brush your hair and tie it neatly in a bun before meeting up with your stylist.
- At least three hours before your call time, have your hair styled. Allow one to two hours for the process, depending on your 'do.
- When your hair is being set or right after it's styled, apply your makeup or start to have it done. Be sure and cover your face when hairspray is being applied so you don't look shiny. Allow up to one hour for your makeup.
- When your makeup and hair is done, apply your perfume as a finishing touch. Then, about half an hour before your call time, get into your dress and take a deep breath.