Mary-Kate and Ashley added jewelry to their wildly popular Elizabeth and James line and we're giving it away! This is your perfect chance to accessorize like the trendsetting style icons. MK and Ashley teamed up with CFDA award-winning jewelry designer Robert Lee Morris and here is your chance to win some beautiful new additions to your collection!
From now until Monday, March 2, you can enter to win a set of bracelets from the Robert Lee Morris for Elizabeth and James collection. There are five bracelets in total (plus one necklace that can be worn as a bracelet), all of which are meant to be layered or worn on their own. To enter, all you have to do is log into TeamSugar (if you're not a member, register now) and add a look of your own to any post on CelebStyle (see how after the jump). You'll be entered for every look you create so there are plenty of chances to win! Be creative and check out the official rules here.
To learn how to add a look,
- 1. Click into any story on CelebStyle.com.
- 2. Once there, under the picture you'll find a series of tags and several ways to play: you can comment, send an email, become a fan of the look ("love this"), or add a look of your own. Click either "add a look" to get started.
- 3. On the next screen you'll be prompted to create a look. First, click on the "add image or product" button.
- 4. Now a new window will pop up. Leave the tab in "search shopstyle" and type a product description in for the item you're looking for (e.g. if you're looking for a black turtleneck, type in "black turtleneck.").
- 5. Once you've found the perfect item, click on the product and it will show up on your look page.
- 6. Repeat for every item that you'd like to include in your look.
- 7. When you're done, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "save look." Your look will now show up with the editor's look on the CelebStyle story (and you'll be entered into the contest!).
Photo courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox