1. After applying a base coat, paint one coat of a white nail polish on each nail. For this mani I used Cult Nails Tempest. Let it dry completely.
2. Paint a thin coat of the same white nail polish on one nail (we're working one at a time here!).
3. Before that thin coat of white dries, dab your other colors in the arcs. This doesn't have to be perfectly even (what true firework is?).
4. Before the colors dry, grab your needle and drag it quickly through from the first color up to the tip of the nail. For this I used Cult Nails Annilicious and Cult Nails Winter's Light. Be sure to wipe off the excess polish from the needle in between each pass.
5. Touch up as needed (sometimes the bottom shade can look a little rough, which is easily fixed by just lightly dabbing more of that shade on the "balding" areas). Repeat steps two through five on each nail. Let the manicure dry fully.
6. It's optional, but I love glitter, so I added some of Cult Nails Feedback to the tips to give it more of a flashy fireworks effect.
7. Once everything is completely dry, you can go ahead and apply a top coat. I used Cult Nails Wicked Fast.