- 1/2 cup green coffee beans
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 of a jalapeño pepper
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1/2 cup green coffee bean oil
- Blend the ingredients together until they create a creamy paste.
- Apply the paste all over your body, kneading into areas that need it, using a cupping method in a clockwise circular motion. (Note: I did not do cupping; instead we massaged it harder on certain areas).
- Wrap yourself in a warm blanket for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the scrub off. Wait to apply lotion until the next day (unless you are beach-bound, in which case you will want to put extra SPF on your clean skin).