- Amanda Bynes has left rehab after completing her inpatient treatment.
- All about Gal Gadot, the new Wonder Woman.
- Sunny Obama (aka, the Obamas' second pup) accidentally knocked over a toddler at a White House party. Don't worry — the kid is fine!
- Justin Bieber's video girl says Selena Gomez is stealthily dissing her on Instagram.
- Lea Michele says Amber Riley helped her through Cory Monteith's death.
- Keri Russell and her family are "fine" after their Brooklyn home was burglarized.
- Kit Harington is hot, sweaty, and shirtless in the new trailer for Pompeii.
- A woman in Washington state unknowingly live-tweeted her husband's death.
- Martin Bashir quit MSNBC after calling Sarah Palin a "world-class idiot" on the air.
- Meanwhile, Good Morning America weatherman Sam Champion got an emotional send-off when he left his job on Wednesday.
Keep reading for more from today's Speed Read.
- Thousands of fast food workers across the country have walked off the job today in protest of their small hourly wages.
- Over two million passwords for social media sites like Facebook have been leaked by hackers. Time to change those passwords!
- Millions of Americans are battling freezing conditions in a bad Winter storm (or really, pre-Winter storm) that has been sweeping across the nation.
- The drones are coming: UPS is looking into a drone delivery service — like Amazon.
- The new Kobe 9 sneakers are kinda weird looking.
Source: Twitter user mcten
- Just so you know, the Kardashians have always been making silly Christmas cards.
- Remember MTV VJ Kennedy? She is back in the news, as she's landed a gig cohosting a libertarian talk show on Fox Business Network.
- Ford revealed the new Mustang 2015, and it's pretty.
- Is this the worst selfie ever? Probably the most insensitive.
- Your Daily Dose of Cute: A monkey teaches a human how to crush leaves.