Angelina Jolie has been low profile since she was all over Cannes last month, but she's still in the media with her birth rumors, upcoming cancelled premieres and not to mention that she and Brad just came in at No. 3 and No. 10 respectively on the Forbes Annual Power List. She's also on the cover of EW to promote Wanted, where she has plenty to say about her career, family, and relationships past and present. She even touches on her controversial gun necklace that Maddox created. Here are highlights:
- On her machine gun necklace: "Mad, our 6-year-old, draws lots of war scenarios. He's all into war and guns. So for Mother's Day he drew a machine gun, and Brad had it made into a necklace, which is really sweet. It's really cute. I think it's really good!"
- On being pregnant: "It's all just so nice. You just really can't complain about anything as long as you know the babies are looking healthy. The only thing that's hard for me now is with twins and having four kids, there's a lot of the doctor saying 'Stop picking them up as much.' But we've worked out a system where Brad just lifts them to me every time they want to come up. I just don't bend down. I'll scream, 'Honey!' and he'll come running and lift them up. Or they climb on chairs, so it's not as big of a lift. So we're trying to follow doctor's orders, but I'm bending them a tiny bit."
- On Brad's new tattoo: "I drew that. We went to Davos. It's not that we were bored at the World Economic Forum, but one night we didn't have anything to do, so I was drawing on his back. He just liked it! The picture everybody saw was kind of awkward, but it just lines up beautifully on his back, just enhances the part of the body I like."
To see what else she had to say about Billy Bob Thornton and the many faces of Brad and Angie, just read more.
- On if she regrets her relationship with Billy Bob Thornton and wearing a vial of blood: "No! It was never a vial anyway. It was like a flower press. It was like from a slight cut on your finger and you press your fingerprint in. It was kind of a sweet gesture. I thought it was kind of romantic! I still love him dearly and think the world of him and I'm proud to have been his wife for a time. I don't believe in regrets. It's a dangerous habit to get into — it makes you pause in your life if you start thinking back and questioning yourself."
- On how she and Brad have two sides: "Well, certain things are private! But there's a side of us that's so mommy-daddy and then there's a side of us that's...very man and woman. I'll leave it at that. We both like to ride motorcycles, we both like to fly planes, that's the spirited side of us. Then the other side of us is very focused on silly mommy-daddy things. So I guess that's extremes, but I just think of that as balance."
Well, it certainly sounds like Angelina is living the life right now, between her perfect pregnancy and fancy new digs, but we're still a lot more excited for the fun that starts once the down time is over and the twins are finally here.