Angelina Jolie's not entirely flattering outfit looks even more bizarre sitting down to field some audience questions at the Santa Barbara Film Festival over the weekend. The usually serious-seeming actress cracked a few jokes at her own expense, which is always a good reminder that she still has that sense of humor she talks so much about. After gushing a bit about Clint Eastwood, she got to talking about some more personal things. Like her skills, or lack thereof, with technology. Here are highlights:
- On who is a better dancer between her and Brad: "I think we're about equal...Equally not so good."
- On being reluctant to make Mr. & Mrs. Smith: "Obviously I'm very glad I did it – It changed my life."
- Sexiest Man Alive — Brad or Matt Damon: "I'm going with the first one."
- On her tech savvy: "As Brad knows, I don't really know how to turn on a computer."
- On her biggest passion: "I love being a mom, and I think that's my big passion: being with my family."
Growing family, perhaps? Heh. As for not being able to turn on a computer, I guess she's just not down to embrace her inner geek.
To see more of Angelina just read more