- Barack Obama sat down with the ladies of The View this morning to discuss his campaign and his relation to Brad Pitt. — CitizenSugar
- Tom Cruise was spotted having lunch in LA with Sumner Redstone, the head of CBS and Viacom, leading to speculation that the former business partners, who parted ways after Sumner famously fired Tom for being an embarrassment, had reconciled. — The Wall Street Journal
- After getting $6 million from People for their baby photos, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony splashed out $300,000 on an 8-carat canary diamond ring and $30,000 for a nursery in their Puerto Rico home. Marc Anthony also apparently owes $2.5 million in back taxes. — Rush & Molloy
- Pete Doherty has been reading up on Scientology after being introduced to the religion by a girlfriend. — The Sun
- Rapper TI pled guilty to a federal weapons possession charges and was sentenced to one year in jail and 1,000 hours of community service. — TMZ
Photo copyright 2007 ABC, Inc.